Communication is the essential building block of a successful organisation. If you would like to express your thoughts and opinions to others with more confidence and conviction, this workshop explores a range of proven communication techniques and strategies that can be used to develop and maintain successful relationships both inside and outside the workplace.
This workshop aims to help you develop a strategic mode of communication. Interactive participation, including role-play, will put theory into practice, and explain how to apply the theoretical points taught in easy daily applications.
- What is communication?
- Effective Body Language
- Listening skills to identify issues
- Emphatic responses in replying to others
Is this course right for you?
This course is designed for anyone who’d like to improve their own personal communication skills to better express information and ideas to others in the workplace.
Would you like to:
- Increase your self awareness through analyzing yourself across a wide range of psychological frameworks
- Enhance your people skills using these frameworks to analyse others in the event you might choose a more effective way of communicating
- Improve your ability to understand and work effectively with the various and sometimes complex dynamics of groups, teams, families and organisations
- Do you fear giving critical at work feedback and would like to improve your skills?
- Perhaps you might like to better understand your own communications skills, so that you can interact in a more constructive manner.
Upon completion of this workshop you’ll be able to:
- Identify and develop your personal communication style while adapting your behaviours to better express your ideas in the workplace
- Understand the role of culture, stereotypes and bias in communication and break down barriers to effectively communicate
- Use active listening techniques and effective questioning skills to enhance your understanding and show empathy
- Give and receive appropriate feedback and use trusted techniques to deal with difficult situations
Download the Communication Workshop Flyer here more information
I walked out of Lifeskills feeling…
“I was taught some great behavioural skills, coping skills and learned about myself and why I behave the way I do”
“Equipped with tools to face challenges that will come. I feel connected to myself, my partner and my children”
“ Clearer about decisions and changes I need to make to move forward and face the next chapter ”
“Confident, excited, lighter. I feel like I can breathe again”
“Ready to get back into it and stand in me again. Stronger, lighter, empowered!”
“ Revitalised and with a deeper view on the next chapter of life and career. ”
“ Ready to address the next chapter with confidence. ”
“ I have a better understanding of why I am the way I am and that to have a healthy relationship I need to first take care of myself. ”
“ Accomplished, ready to get on with my life in a cleaner more honest way. ”
“ I have purpose – and control of my life. ”
Website by BeMedia