Mediation & Conflict Resolution Counselling Perth
Our team is composed of mediation & conflict professional who help in identifying the cause of team problems & work with individuals to resolve issues. Call 1800 870 080 to get advice.
Are you experiencing?
- Tension between team members
- Lack of cohesion within teams
- Reduced team productivity
Conflict is often an integral part of a workplace environment. However, conflict can be either positive or negative. Mediation is a way to bring people together to talk about any problems. It is a step-by-step way to talk through issues and work things out.
Lifeskills Australia will help clients to identify the cause of team problems and work with individuals and groups to resolve issues and work better with each other. These interventions lead to more original ideas, better teamwork and increased employee satisfaction and productivity.
Some signs suggesting you might need this service:
- Employees are dissatisfied at work
- Bullying is occurring within teams
- Negative feelings between team members
Mediation can help to:
- Put everything in perspective and decide what is most important
- Look at a situation from different angles, which can help find a solution
- Get talking with the other person involved
- Make sure the other person understands our point of view and we understand theirs
- Work something out together that everyone involved can live with.
A mediator will sit down with the client and help to talk about the problem and help to work out a way to fix the problem. They don’t make any decisions for the client and they don’t take sides. They just help to have a conversation in a particular way, to help make decisions together about a situation.
Outcomes of the program
- Identification of sources of conflict
- Reduction or elimination of team conflict
- Strategies for the organisation to use moving forward
- Recommendations for further assistance
Workshops you may be interested in...
Intensive Seminar 4 Days
The ultimate workshop to understand yourself and the others in your life more, be content with yourself, find direction, and most importantly find your purpose in life.
Mental Health Awareness Training
Why Choose Lifeskills Australia?
I walked out of Lifeskills feeling…
“I was taught some great behavioural skills, coping skills and learned about myself and why I behave the way I do”
“Equipped with tools to face challenges that will come. I feel connected to myself, my partner and my children”
“ Clearer about decisions and changes I need to make to move forward and face the next chapter ”
“Confident, excited, lighter. I feel like I can breathe again”
“Ready to get back into it and stand in me again. Stronger, lighter, empowered!”
“ Revitalised and with a deeper view on the next chapter of life and career. ”
“ Ready to address the next chapter with confidence. ”
“ I have a better understanding of why I am the way I am and that to have a healthy relationship I need to first take care of myself. ”
“ Accomplished, ready to get on with my life in a cleaner more honest way. ”
“ I have purpose – and control of my life. ”