EAP or Employee Assistance Program
We are highly experienced in delivering EAP or Employee Assistance Programs which offer benefits such as increase in productivity, efficiency & morale, decrease in absenteeism, & much more.
We're the ONLY EAP provider to have been trained in Critical Incident Response by the Head of Trauma of Notre Dame & Head of Psychology in the WA Police Force.
Employment Assistance Programmes (EAPs) aim to benefit employees by providing assistance for any personal or work-related problems that may have an adverse impact on their job performance and emotional well-being.
Some of the benefits of EAPs include happier employees, increases in employee productivity, efficiency and morale, decreases in absenteeism and sick leave, and greater employee retention.
Lifeskills Australia is pleased to offer companies our counselling services to employees as part of the organization’s EAP.
Our therapists are highly professional and experienced in dealing with a variety of issues such as:
- Anxiety and Panic
- Grief & Loss
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Family Mediation
- Well-Being and Life Balance
- Improving Communication Skills
- Conflicts Resolution
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sleep Disorder and Insomnia
- Workplace Harassment and Other Issues
Besides counselling services for individual staff members, Lifeskills Australia also provides counselling for couples, families, children and youths.
Types of Counselling approach
- Face-to- Face Counselling – Face-to-face counselling is a highly popular mode of counselling as not only does it enable the counsellor and client to meet and build rapport, it also allows the counsellor to observe nuances in the client’s verbal and non-verbal communication. The duration of each session is typically 1 hour.
- Phone/Skype Counselling – Alternatively, when travelling physically to our office may be an issue, Lifeskills Australia is also able to conduct the sessions over the phone or through Skype at the client’s preference.
- Workshops – At Lifeskills Australia, we conduct several workshops for various topics such as 4-day Lifeskills Seminar, Anger Management, Self-care, and more. We are able to develop content for topics that the company may wish to cover related to counselling and mental wellness.
The EAP contract between the organisation and Lifeskills specifies the terms and conditions for each mode of counselling. The fee chargeable per session, which varies depending on the mode of counselling chosen, will be agreed upon contracting with Lifeskills Australia. We will invoice the organisation on a fortnightly/monthly basis.
Disclosure of Information
The names of the staff who attend the counselling sessions will NOT be listed on the invoices, and all information disclosed during the session will be kept confidential except for situations where disclosure is required by law or previously approved by the client with a signed legal document.
Workshops you may be interested in...
Intensive Seminar 4 Days
The ultimate workshop to understand yourself and the others in your life more, be content with yourself, find direction, and most importantly find your purpose in life.
Mental Health Awareness Training
Why Choose Lifeskills Australia?
I walked out of Lifeskills feeling…
“I was taught some great behavioural skills, coping skills and learned about myself and why I behave the way I do”
“Equipped with tools to face challenges that will come. I feel connected to myself, my partner and my children”
L.H 32Professional Boxer
“ Clearer about decisions and changes I need to make to move forward and face the next chapter ”
“Confident, excited, lighter. I feel like I can breathe again”
“Ready to get back into it and stand in me again. Stronger, lighter, empowered!”
“ Revitalised and with a deeper view on the next chapter of life and career. ”
C.H 39Business Owner
“ Ready to address the next chapter with confidence. ”
“ I have a better understanding of why I am the way I am and that to have a healthy relationship I need to first take care of myself. ”
“ Accomplished, ready to get on with my life in a cleaner more honest way. ”
S.P 30Sales Adviser
“ I have purpose – and control of my life. ”