Seminar Application Form
Terms and Conditions of Seminar Enrolment
- Incomplete Enrolment Forms will not be processed
- Counselling and Lifeskills Seminar has the absolute discretion to reject any application for enrolment from any person without having to provide reasons or otherwise be accountable for such refusal.
- Counselling and Lifeskills Seminar is not, and is not intended to be or to be represented as, psychological or psychiatric treatment therapy
- Counselling and Lifeskills Seminars are a facilitation process only. There are no ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ outcomes form a Counselling and Lifeskills Seminar, only personal outcomes
- All participants acknowledge and agree that Counselling and Lifeskills Seminar are personal and subjective experiences that can sometimes involve moments of high emotion
- To achieve the best outcomes, full participation is a prerequisite of every participant for the duration of the Seminar
- Counselling and Lifeskills Seminar facilitators place a very high value on your privacy and to providing you with expert facilitative support during your participation in the Seminar.
- Counselling and Lifeskills Seminar shall use their best endeavours to keep all information provided at the Seminar confidential save for:
- where it is required to disclose this information by any applicable law or legally binding order;
- it is in the public domain other than as a result of a breach of this clause.
- Seminar Fees: payment in full must be made no later than 10 working days prior to date of the Seminar, and any cancellation prior to the commencement of the Seminar which occurs through no fault of the Convenor shall be subject to a cancellation fee which shall be determined at the absolute discretion of the convenor.
- Written parental consent is required for participation by any persons under the age of 18 years.
- The participant acknowledges and agrees that he or she shall not be entitled to a refund in the event that they leave the Seminar prior to its completion or in the event that they are not happy with its content or form or otherwise are unhappy with the Seminar or any part thereof.
- The participant also acknowledges and agrees that there is no guarantee of any particular outcome from such Seminar and the value or utility that each participant obtains from such Seminar is a subjective matter that varies from participant to participant and depends on a large number of variables
Seminar Enrolment Application Form
Lifeskills Booking and Payment Form
Lifeskills Seminar Pre Info and Location Sheet
The following information is provided in our effort to ensure you get the best possible benefits from your Lifeskills Seminar. We want you to feel as comfortable as possible. If you have any special needs or concerns please call the Centre before the seminar commencement date.
9AM EACH MORNING
(No definite finishing time so please do not make any plans for the 4 days)
Unit 7 -75 Robinson Street, Belmont 6104
All day street parking as available
What to wear:
Comfortable clothing is essential in any seminar that extends over several hours, so casual, loose-fitting clothing is recommended. Please bring a cardigan or jacket as the room can get cold. Participants are also encouraged to take short breaks, go for a walk and get some fresh air so make sure you wear comfortable shoes and appropriate weather gear. Many participants appreciate the use of our shower facilities, so it is wise to bring along a change of clothes and toiletries.
Food & Refreshments:
Coffee, tea, water, biscuits, nuts and fruit is supplied for the full 4 day duration. Please advise in advance if you have any nut/food allergies we need to be aware of.
Whilst lunch and dinner is not provided, there is a good selection of food outlets at the Belmont shopping centre. If you prefer to bring your own meal, we have a full kitchen facility with a fridge, microwave, plates and utensils.
What not to bring:
If possible, please leave mobile phones at home. If you need to bring your mobile phone it must be switched off during the seminar. We recommend that mobile phones are not used at all for the duration of the seminar, whether in session or not; it is very important not to be distracted from what you are doing as we only wish the very best possible end result for you. Please check with us if you have to make a call or have your mobile turned on during breaks.
No illicit drugs or alcohol of any kind is allowed or tolerated before or during the Seminar. Medication or prescription drugs are permitted but must be disclosed and detailed on the Seminar Application Form.