A Few of Our EAP Partners
It takes courage to ‘draw the line.’ It means that you know it’s time to take responsibility and look towards the future. It means you’re thinking about what’s possible for you.
Drawing the line means that you move away from laying blame and continuously justifying your actions – or lack of them. You move away from hiding behind excuses.
Looking for the leading Counselling has to offer? Get Advice!
Ask the Question
Making this shift on your own won’t be easy. It will raise questions for you. Questions like:
- Why do I feel the way I do?
- Why can dealing with some people leave me feeling anxious, frustrated or inept?
- Why can’t I understand the way I behave?
- Why is my life like groundhog day?
Unlock the real power of being heard.
- Do you feel frustration when people ignore what you’ve said?
- Do you wonder why no one listens when you talk?
- Do you feel as if you’re invisible?
- Are you communicating like a child or like an adult?
By the time you have successfully completed a Lifeskills Seminar you will:
Have more answers than questions.
Be able to recognise destructive patterns of behaviour in yourself and others.
Know how to respond, NOT react to difficult situations.
Understand where you have been and why you are the person you are.
See where you are now and have a clearer vision of where you want to be.
Be more resilient to anxiety, stress and unnecessary heartache.
Be well on your way to reaching your full potential and living the life you deserve.
What They Say About Us
Seminar Dates for 2023
- June 10 – 11
- September 16 -17
- November 25 – 26
Get In Touch
We’re here for you.
P.O. Box 1215 East Victoria Park 6981
Send Us A Message