EAP Perth & Australia Wide
Our EAP Program help Australian businesses and families achieve long term & meaningful success in all aspects of living.
We're the ONLY EAP provider to have been trained in Critical Incident Response by the Head of Trauma of Notre Dame & Head of Psychology in the WA Police Force.
What is an EAP service?
EAP is a highly confidential counselling service provided by employers to their employee to ensure they obtain work-life balance. EAP is designed to support the well-being of the employee. Employers may extend the counselling to employee’s family members – depending on the arrangement.
What are the benefits of EAP?
1. Creates Happier Employees
2. Creates Healthy & Fit Employees
3. Increases Employee’s Productivity
4. Enhances Work Efficiency
5. Boosts Employee Morale & Well Being
6. Minimise Absenteeism & Sick Leave
7. Help Achieve Greater Employee Retention
How to know if an employee requires EAP or Employment Assistance Program?
You will know if an employee requires EAP if:
1. He/she is constantly dealing with workplace conflict
2. An employee is going through work-life balance issues
3. An employee is facing constant interpersonal issues
4. There’s substance abuse
5. An employee is discriminating, harassing & bullying others
6. An employee has marital, family & personal issues
7. An employee is dealing with grief and loss
8. An employee is going through anxiety due to organization change or end of the contract
What are some of the benefits of the Employment Assistance Program to Businesses?
1. Enhance the overall culture of the workplace
2. Reduce employee’s absenteeism which helps increase business revenue
3. Enhance employee’s performance and productivity, which help your business focus on gaining profits than dealing with workplace issues
4. Long term growth and success
Give us a call on 1800 870 080 if you require EAP Training in your workplace in WA, NSA, NS, SA, VIC or Queensland.
Does Lifeskills Australia Offers EAP Program in Sydney?
Lifeskills Australia is the most trusted company Specialising in Employee Assistance Program. We are a national EAP service provider servicing:
- Port Headland
- New South Wales
- Wagga Wagga
- Northern Territory
- Alice Springs
- Gold Coast
- Mount Isa
- Sunshine Coast
- Port Lincoln
What are the common employee issues that EAP can address?
Lifeskills Australia’s Employment Assistance Program
Substance abuse, absenteeism, personal, marital, interpersonal, and relational conflicts, family issue, anxiety, loss, grief, depression, wellness and many more. Give us a call on 1800 870 080 if you need more info about our Employee Assistance Program in Perth or anywhere in Australia.
Is EAP Really Confidential?
The Confidentially Policies within the Counselling Association imposed that all appointments made through the EAP program should be strictly confidential. EAP Providers can’t and should never disclose any confidential information to anyone.
What should you look for when hiring an EAP provider?
1. Qualification – Are the EAP providers qualified, registered and certified?
2. Experience – Find out the number of years the EAP providers have obtained in the industry.
3. Skills & Training – Are they skilled or trained?
4. Areas covered – What are the areas that the EAP provider covered?
5. Testimonials – Do they have testimonial videos of their EAP attendees?
Who are Lifeskills Australia’s Partners in EAP?
Some of Our EAP Partners are ✔️WIA ✔️White Springs ✔️Tru Blu Beverages ✔️Rock on Ground ✔️Sandfire Resources ✔️Premium Mining ✔️Karridale Group & Many More.
Looking for EAP Perth providers? Give us a call on 1800 870 080.
Welding Institute of Australia (WIA)
Tru Blu Beverages
Rock on Ground
Specialised Welding Australia
Northern Star Resources Limited
NMT Global Project Logistics
Nexus Group AU PTY LTD
Groundbreaking Mining Solutions
The Perth Mint Australia
Italian Village Fremantle
EMR Golden Grove
Black Mountain Metals
Cable Layers Australia
Dreamscape Networks Inc
With their technology driven solutions, Dreamscape Networks are helping millions of customers globally, establish, build, maintain and grow their online presence.
Argonaut Marine Group
Tellus Holdings Ltd
Town of Victoria Park
Meenangu Wajarri Aboriginal Corporation (MWAC)
City of Belmont
The City of Belmont is a vibrant community in the inner eastern suburbs of Perth. The City of Belmont offers a wide range of services to their residents and ratepayers, by providing access to services that can assist you to stay informed, protect and improve your local environment and ensure that you are acting within your rights.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Why Choose Lifeskills Australia?
I walked out of Lifeskills feeling…
“I was taught some great behavioural skills, coping skills and learned about myself and why I behave the way I do”
“Equipped with tools to face challenges that will come. I feel connected to myself, my partner and my children”
L.H 32Professional Boxer
“ Clearer about decisions and changes I need to make to move forward and face the next chapter ”
“Confident, excited, lighter. I feel like I can breathe again”
“Ready to get back into it and stand in me again. Stronger, lighter, empowered!”
“ Revitalised and with a deeper view on the next chapter of life and career. ”
C.H 39Business Owner
“ Ready to address the next chapter with confidence. ”
“ I have a better understanding of why I am the way I am and that to have a healthy relationship I need to first take care of myself. ”
“ Accomplished, ready to get on with my life in a cleaner more honest way. ”
S.P 30Sales Adviser
“ I have purpose – and control of my life. ”